TheWeb Developer is responsible for creation of websites, integrating websites with other applications, and maintaining existing websites. The position requires expertise in the development of multi-platform websites (desktop, tablet, mobile) supporting common industry browsers. The Web Developer may work independently, in a team and / or in conjunction with outside vendors depending upon project scope and complexity.
- Develop and maintain robust and user-friendly ColdFusion and .NET-based web sites
- Create site layout / user interface from initial design through deployment, utilizing best practices
- Understand relational database schemas and programming in T-SQL
- Coordinate website design and layout in conjunction with Graphic Artist and or external firms
- Ability to utilize Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash, etc. in website development
- Leverage industry standard application frameworks and extend as needed
- Ensure website stability, security and overall maintainability
- Maintain in-house real estate online forms and forms application, requires experience in Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Gather specifications / requirements and document
- Perform routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications. Communicate project status and deliverables with manager and business clients.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication
- Write test plans and test results and integrate into overall scope of projects
- Develops and maintains change management processes and adhere to best development practices
- Evaluates new and emerging technologies
- Keeps Director of IT informed of project progress, potentially controversial matters, and any far-reaching implications
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent
education/experience in web development
- Minimum 2+ years of ColdFusion development experience
- Candidates should have proven .NET experience and ColdFusion as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Development
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- Strong communication and writing skills. Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and vendors while leading development to a complete and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of business timelines and budgets.
- Communicates effectively and thoroughly with IT Infrastructure team and all other employees as appropriate
- Maintains professional, positive, and supportive demeanor and attitude toward co-workers, and members as appropriate
- Comfortable with an evolving knowledge base as product changes and developments occur.
- Committed to exceptional customer service
As a ColdFusion Developer on our team, you will develop solutions and custom apps for a large eCommerce Client. This person will be in the spotlight, working on a highly trafficked site that generates tremendous revenue.
- 5+ years of software development
- Experience with high traffic eCommerce solutions
- Experience programming in ColdFusion (MX) 6.0 or above
- Experience writing and utilizing stored procedures
- Knowledge of TSQL & SQL Server / Sybase database
- Must be a team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of OO theories and concepts
- Experience with other technologies such as JAVA, JSP and Struts a plus
- Working knowledge of the Linux platform a plus
- Experience with Web Services and AJAX a plus
The Sr. Web Developer will work under the direction of OTIS’ Assistant Secretariat CIO (ASCIO)/Designee and work with other OTIS staff and with OTIS’ third party vendors to support the operational needs of EOPSS.
Responsibilities for Sr. Web Developer include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the upgrade from Coldfusion 7 and 8 to 10 and from MySQL to Oracle.
- Assist in the migration of existing application and databases to new platform.
- Test and analyze WEB pages on various browsers versions.
- Work as part of a team that is responsible for the performance, reliability, integrity and security of all databases.
- Responsible for assisting team members in cleanup and troubleshooting of various database applications on the DOC Intranet.
- Test and verify website upgraded product to meet deadline requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Database programming (Access, MYSQL, Oracle 11g or higher).
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Mozilla web browsers development.
- Use of web development software; Dreamweaver, ColdFusion Builder 2, and Fireworks.
- Excellent oral and written communications as well as interpersonal skills.
- Good logical and analytical skills.
- Considerable technical problem solving skills.
Candidate(s) proposed must be available for a face-to-face interview between March 10 and March 14, 2014
Candidate(s) proposed shall be available to begin engagement on Monday, March 24, 2014
Senior Coldfusion Web Developer – no recruiters – this is for a full time position in downtown Austin, TX.
- Develop innovative product from the ground up
- Maintain current product
- Push the envelope of Coldfusion and object oriented programming
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job:
- 3+ years of proficiency and hands on experience developing ColdFusion web applications.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about creating excellent products and innovative features.
- Experience with at least one web programming language other than Coldfusion.
- Can demonstrate the ability to grasp concepts and work quickly.
- Strong experience with relational databases, such as MSSQL.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of ColdFusion Best Practice and Design Patterns.
- Advanced knowledge of OO Frameworks such as MVC and FuseBox.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Self motivated with excellent analytical and troubleshooting experience.
- Strong understanding of complex SQL database-driven products.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Lunch from a local restaurant 3 days a week
- Funny Coworkers.
ColdFusion Developer. A contract position is immediately available with our Columbus, Ohio client for a ColdFusion Developer who will complete highly visible business project work, as well as production support activities.
- Primarily focus on providing high quality, cost effective information technology solutions to business partners by creating new or modifying and/or supporting existing software applications.
- Design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain applications.
- With minimal guidance, modifies complex applications programs from detailed specifications. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs.
- 3 years of in-depth experience with ColdFusion
- Undergraduate studies in computer science, management information systems, mathematics or related field is strongly preferred.
Applicants must be able to work directly for Fast Switch (US Citizen, Greencard/EAD holder, 1099, H1 transfer).
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a 16-year-old IT Consulting company with offices in Columbus, OH and Detroit, MI doing business in almost half the states in the union. We’re a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused. You are our most important asset!
We’ve differentiated ourselves by being creative, flexible, and fast. Throw out everything you’ve heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We’re different. Our consultants and clients tell us so, and it’s our great people who make the difference! We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays 85% of premium)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
- Education Reimbursement
e-STAFF Consulting is seeking a Coldfusion Developer for a client in the Beaver Falls area. Our client is seeking a talented resource to build internal and external web applications. Experience developing applications for Ecommerce purposes is a plus, although not required.
Please review the requirements and apply if interested in hearing more:
Position requirements include:
Experience building web applications
1+ years experience with ColdFusion
Bachelors or Associates Degree in Software Engineering and/or related field
TEKsystems top client is looking for a ColdFusion Web Developer for a long term contract to hire opening in West Palm Beach. The developer will be working to create new applications as well as maintenance of previous applications. This person will also work on the external facing web site as well as other web based products developer for internal teams.
- 3+ years of web development
- 3+ years developing in ColdFusion
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
Required Skills for ColdFusion Developer Job:
TEKsystems has several immediate opportunities for ColdFusion Developers in Maryville, TN! These Developers will be working on a large project that will incorporate new development from scratch and enhancements/new functionality on existing programs.
Please read below for more details. For the quickest response, please contact me directly by phone or send me an email with your resume and a good time & number to reach you.
- ColdFusion Development experience v8 or higher
- CFC development and architecture
- Experience programming data driven web applications
- Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle
- Strong SQL 2005 skills
- Some experience with Jquery and/or Ajax methodologies
- .Net experience is a big plus
- Scrum / Agile
- Ability to communicate with all levels
In the past few years, this organization has modeled their corporate culture after Google. They are an open casual environment with a cafeteria and gym on site. At this time, this is a contract role slated for 12 months but does have the opportunity to get extended based on budget and performance.
As stated above, for the quickest response, please contact me directly by phone or send me an email with your resume and a good time & number to reach you
Required Skills for ColdFusion Developer Job:
Overview of the Job:
5+ Years of experience and proficiency as to:
- In depth experience and knowledge of ColdFusion
- Designing and Developing webbased applications / GUI
- SDLC methodologies
- Interaction with all internal and external stake holders
- Object oriented design (OO)
Required Experience / Skills:
- Advanced skills in ColdFusion
- HTML, XML, and CSS
- Oracle, SQL, MySQL, TSQL and SQLServer 2005
- Bachelor Degree in IT or similar
- Two positions with varying degree of skill sets.
- Exposure / Ability to Learn or work with Java / Java script / DHTML / SQL / PL SQL / Spring / RAD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.