Technosoft Corporation seeking consultant for ColdFusion Developer, who is willing to move or live at this time to the Colorado area. Please send their updated resume to gnanavel.b[at]technosoftcorp[dot]com
Title: ColdFusion Developer
Location: Denver, Colorado
Duration: 12 months + (3 month increments)
Hire off phone interview: Yes (Skype)
- ColdFusion 8, 9
- OO Programming
- SQL Server
**Please send photocopy of candidates ID with each resume**
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications, including web-based applications. Troubleshoots issues with existing or developed systems, and works with the appropriate resources to resolve them. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures (ColdFusion). Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The Web and Application Developer will participate in software development efforts for critical client product applications. This position will be an integral part of a team that will deliver client solutions from requirements through architecture and design, development and quality assurance testing and finally production release. It is a technology development role that has background in web and application solution design and development utilizing the following technologies –ColdFusion, jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3.
This position is targeted to individuals that like working with clients, understanding their business problem and designing a set of software solutions to drive their business objectives. Client has application solutions that are often in the realm of Loyalty Management Software, CRM, Data Analytics and Reporting, mobile based development, Social engagement and mobile messaging applications.
- Medium level expert ability with ColdFusion and Front-End Technologies
- 3 – 5 years programming experience; 3 years in ColdFusion preferred
- Proficient in OO Design and Programming
- Experience in design and development of the use of Ajax-based web development integrating with web services
- Proven ability to implement complex web solutions using multiple programming tools; must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding and proficiency in the range of technology tools available and have the ability to maximize their use
- Must be able to demonstrate strong understanding of industry standard enterprise web applications – design, tuning and language – and technical infrastructure
- Must be a team player, demonstrating organizational commitment and supporting the organization’s technical direction
- Proven ability to provide accurate time estimates on project components and manage timelines
- Consistently going above and beyond in difficult projects
- Medium to Advanced level of experience in the following:
- Jboss and ColdFusion Application Servers
- Designing solutions for web applications
- Using unit testing frameworks
- Working knowledge of SQL Server databases
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, MIS
- Knowledge of Loyalty Management Systems
- Knowledge of CRM, Data Analytics, Reporting and Business Intelligence solutions
- OLTP and Dimensional Modeling as well as ORM patterns a plus
- Database Design, Query Tuning Optimization and Performance tuning a plus
- HTML 5, xHTML, CSS3, jQuery
- Mobile based development
Permanent, full time position with benefits:
Title: Software Developer/ColdFusion
- Position requires at least 2 years of ColdFusion programming experience with ColdFusion 7 / MX, or ColdFusion 9 or ColdFusion10 and SQL Server.
- Candidate will be responsible for maintenance and development of internet and intranet software.
- Candidate should be comfortable working in a team environment.
- ColdFusion Development
- SQL Server experience.
- BS Degree preferred.
Our client is a leading provider of web design, development and management services to the motor sports industry. Our client has found a niche in the auto racing industry with clients ranging from entry-level racers to some of the top drivers, teams, and companies in the world.
The projects range from simple identity-based initiatives to custom, database-enabled solutions. Our client focuses on combining unique, eye-catching design with our proprietary CMS to offer clients true end-to-end web site management solutions.
Our client values:
- Self-starters who can work independently for periods of time, but who also get a charge out of impromptu collaboration sessions.
- The ability to wear many different hats.
- Those that take pride in, and ownership of, the work that they are asked to do … and even the work that they aren’t.
- Saying what you’ll do, and then doing what you say.
- The power of a highly-functional team whose members are willing to do whatever it takes to achieve common goals.
- Work-life balance, where hard work is balanced with life passions outside the normal work day.
- 4+ years experience building dynamic, database-enabled, ColdFusion web applications
- Experience designing, and maintaining databases in Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Working knowledge of Tortoise SVN and Subversion source control software
- Continuous learner who keeps current with standards-based coding and emerging technologies
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while managing multiple deadlines and projects of varying size and complexity
- Unwavering commitment to quality work that is on-time and on budget
- Ability to brainstorm, and creatively solve technical problems
- Self directed, able to perform tasks without a great deal of supervision
- Superior communication skills, verbal and written
- Occasional on-call or on-demand responses during “non-peak” hours
- An interest in motor sports is a plus
The primary job functions will involve working with a project manager to ensure that web site applications are built according to project specifications, as well as maintaining applications that are already in production.
- Building and supporting new, data-driven web applications
- Developing, improving and maintaining internal tools including content publishing tools
- Daily operational support of systems and applications in the development, staging and production environments
Design and develop systems to provide information to employees, sales agents, business partners, and customers via web-based applications.
- Design – Design and enhance databases and systems to fit user processes and workflow. Create efficient and system-optimized programs and develop readable, reusable, and logical code.
- Data Integrity – Ensure accuracy by keeping databases in-sync with i-Series data.
- Availability – Verify that websites and data are available and promptly remedy problems.
- Back-up and Redundancy – Ensure data can be recovered and perform restoration procedures when necessary.
- Troubleshooting – Research, resolve problems, and answer user questions quickly.
- Communication – Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing. Ensure user specifications are identified and considered throughout all stages of design and development. Translate technical details into simple, work-related concepts for users. Communicate clearly and frequently to keep users informed and trained to use system tools appropriately.
- Report to and perform other work or projects as directed by the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
- Overview of Technology Services Department: Provide technical resources, guidance, and functions (such as computer user support, network and web services, electronic marketing, and business intelligence reporting) to promote continuous development for users including employees, sales agents, business partners, and both prospective and current policyholders.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of web and database server configuration.
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience with MS Office applications such as Word, MS Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing. Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
- High school diploma or GED with three years experience in design, development, and deployment of web-based applications; or any combination of education, professional training, or work experience that demonstrates ability to do the job.
- Experience using ColdFusion, PHP, SQL, SSIS, jQuery, Ajax, or scripting (BAT, FTP).
- Knowledge of insurance products and experience with insurance company operations, organization, procedures, and policies.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to be a part of our sensational staff. The selected candidate will join an exciting staff in developing and maintaining our multiple and ever changing e-commerce websites. They will also be responsible for designing and updating SQL Server Databases, collaborating with other senior level developers as well as other departments.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate will have
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Coding Principles is preferred, as well as e-commerce and Jquery experience.
Robert Half is currently recruiting for 3 Cold Fusion jobs in Charlotte, NC.
All 3 jobs are permanent job opportunities working directly for the client with benefits.Requirements:
- 2-6 years of experience in a ColdFusion development role for a medium to large website.
Target Salary $85-110k
Our client is looking for an experience ColdFusion developer who can come in and work with a team of 6 programmers as they migrate from a ColdFusion environment to PHP. Located in the heart of University City in Philadelphia, with easy access to public transportation and ample parking spots.