Location: Richmond, VA
Pay Rate: $64/hr (1099)
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
Start Date: ASAP
*Mandatory in person interview
TAX Programmer 6 – Java J2EE
*local candidates strongly preferred
**ONLY personal interview, no exceptions
- Java J2EE programmer with 7 or more years of web development experience
- Java J2EE – 5 or more years of web development experience
- JBoss / Web logic / Web sphere Enterprise Application – 3 or more years of web development experience
- Seam/Spring framework -3 or more years of web development experience
- Hibernate – 3 or more years of web development experience
- Oracle – 5 or more years of SQL and PL/SQL development experience
- Apache Web Server – 3 or more years of configuration and fine-tuning experience
Some experience with the following are preferred:
- PowerBuilder experience
- ColdFusion, Dreamweaver and other Adobe web development tools
- Converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs. Prepares, or receives detailed specifications to describe sequence of steps that program must follow and input, output, and logical operations involved. Analyzes specifications, applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Confers with supervisor and representatives of departments concerned with program to resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls. Converts detailed specifications to language processable by computer. Enters program codes into computer system. Inputs test data into computer. Observes computer monitor screen to interpret program operating codes. Corrects program errors, using methods such as modifying program or altering sequence of program steps. May prepare computer block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts for detailed coding of problems, and provides for the documentation of programming work.
- Writes instructions to guide operating personnel during production runs. Analyzes, reviews, and rewrites programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements. Compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions. May assist computer operator to resolve problems in running computer program. May work with System Analyst to obtain and analyze project specifications. May direct and coordinate work of others to write, test, and modify computer programs. Work involves writing programs to solve problems, documenting the methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and correcting programs. Work involves analyzing system outlines to develop programs for computer applications; writing solution programs; May train others. Works under general supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Analyzes proposed computer applications in terms of equipment requirements and capabilities. Assists in developing solutions to software-related problems.
- May assist in the generation or installation of systems software.
- Prepares test data. May assist in writing and maintaining functional and technical specifications. Experience in computer programming work. Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of computer programming and systems analysis, of computer operations procedures and systems, and of computer programming languages. Skill in the use of computer equipment. Ability to design programs and systems architecture; to prepare program specifications; to code, test, and debug computer programs; to interpret technical information relating to computer programming and other areas of data processing; and to communicate effectively.
||Required / Desired
|Java/J2EE – 5 or more years of web development experience
|Jboss or Tomcat or Websphere or Web Logic Enterprise Application – 3 or more years of web development experience
|Seam/Spring framework – 3 or more years of web development experience
|Hibernate – 3 or more years of web development experience
|Oracle – 5 or more years of SQL and PL/SQL development experience
|Apache Web Server – 3 or more years of configuration and fine-tuning experience
|ColdFusion, Dreamweaver and other Adobe web development tools
A-Line Staffing is seeking a Coldfusion Developer to work for a Major Health Insurance Provider located in Southfield, MI. PLEASE CONTACT AMY KOWALSKI TO LEARN MORE! 877-782-3334
Top level technical expert in multiple specialized phases of application development. Working independently within guidelines, provides technical consulting on complex projects considering equipment capacity, limitations, operating time and desired results. Creates detailed technical designs and develops applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. Writes new systems or applications of high complexity and scope, utilizing standard procedures and techniques. Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems. Partners with business personnel to conduct analysis of organizational needs. May have senior quality assurance review responsibilities and duties including instructing, directing and reviewing work and responsibilities of other development team members. Extensive creativity required across areas of expertise. A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required. Minimum 5 years related experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Dreamweaver – actual experience
- Coldfusion Report Builder
- Cold Fusion – actual experience (4 to 5 years of development experience)
- Coldfusion user interface development
- Coldfusion components development
- SQL Server 2008 Database development experience
- VB script
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- SQL Server 2008 SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- General understanding of all phases of the SDLC for both Distributed and Mainframe Systems
- Self starter and strong leadership skills
- CONTRACT TO HIRE – SEFFNER, FL
Our client has a household, recognizable name and has been around for over 20 years and continues to grow and expand. They offer competitive benefits including a 401k and many paid holidays, paid jury duty days, etc. The company has a good track record of longevity with employees and typically likes to promote from within.
Coldfusion Developer Requirements:
3+ years of experience with the following:
- ColdFusion 8/9
- Fusebox (methodology for coding ColdFusion).
- CFC (ColdFusion Components) .
- Excellent communication skills
SQL Server 2008
ColdFusion (CF) Server management.
Stored Procedures – server-side queries
A 4-year degree in IT or Computer Science.
Coldfusion) Job Summary:
Develop, design, and maintain customer applications specific the clients business needs.
Consult with managerial & systems analysis personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, suggest changes, & determine extent of programming.
Analyze informational requirements, develop database specifications, and enforce all database standards.
Test updates/enhancements to ensure customer specifications are met prior to release for customers.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://tampa.vereduscorp.com/
Seeking a ColdFusion Developer for a Contract-to-Hire position paying $75K.
Roles and Responsibilities:
ColdFusion development on multiple tiers and OS environments
Candidates will perform multiple enhancements and upgrades to the current system.
Strong Analysis and Design skills for multi tier architecture – Linux and Windows OS
Four year (Bachelor degree) and a minimum of 5 years of related work experience. Will also consider 9 years of work related experience in lieu of degree.
Software development experience working complex application development projects in UNIX, Linux, and/or Microsoft Windows environments.
Must be a self-starter.
Must have strong analytical skills.
Must be able to clearly communicate (both verbally and written).
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
If you are a CONTRACT/REMOTE Coldfusion Developer with experience, please read on!
What you need for this position:
- ColdFusion v9, v10
- CSS3 HTML5
What you’ll be doing:
The successful candidate will be completing a website for my client. Deadline is before June 30th.
What’s in it for you:
– Fantastic opportunity for a rapid fire, 2 month contract
So, if you are a CONTRACT/REMOTE Coldfusion Developer with the above listed experience, please apply today!
- ColdFusion v9 or v10
- Responsive Web Design (RWD)