THIS POSITION IS W2 ONLY AND VISAS WILL NOT BE SPONSORED
Top Three Skills:
1) 4-5 years Enterprise level website production experience using ColdFusion
2) Full systems development in the SDLC (ability to understand requirements, talk to customer, flush out requirements, develop, test the code, and maintain)
3) No Clearance required
Job Description: The Advanced ColdFusion Developer will be responsible for DHA Global Service Center Excellence Dashboard website production, improvement, daily operations, and system health of metrics, performance measurement and alerts dashboard to be used daily by DHA Global Service Center personnel and external customers from the Military Health System (MHS), DoD-wide.
- Build and maintain a suite of applications to deliver the metrics, performance measurement, and alerts Dashboard. This includes the maintenance of a test and production environment.
- Apply required updates and security patches as mandated for the application software
- Maintain a thorough change log in Remedy for all updates to the DHAGSC Excellence Dashboard
- Test all updates to the site and gain appropriate approval prior to promoting the change into production.
- Leverage industry best practice ColdFusion development techniques as well as system life cycle development methodology to maintain the development environment.
- Work with various departments to identify and capture new requirements
- Coordinate with groups as necessary to provide details necessary for RMF certification and accreditation of the DHAGSC Excellence Dashboard.
- Work special projects as required and maintain application system documentation
- Perform additional tasks as required
- Strong development, documentation and debugging skills
Additional Information: Requirements:
- Knowledge of ColdFusion 10 and OO programming principles/design patterns a plus
- Development experience and understanding of network protocols (SFTP, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc…)
- 4 yr degree in and IT or math related field
- Familiar with and/or certified in ITILv3
- Experience in DIACAP/RMF or similar government IT security processes
- Proven experience administering CF Server Console
- Proven experience with AD/LDAP authentication integration
- Familiarity with Remedy and Avaya datasets preferred
- Provide functional examples of code and/or application design
Work Environment: The Advanced ColdFusion Developer position will work in support of a Dashboard Engineer team lead to assist in the migration activities of the Dashboard to a new set of data sources.
The Advanced ColdFusion Developer will work closely with various departments within the Service Center and the expanded DHA customer organization to ensure that metrics, charts and reports are being output to required standards.
DivIHN Integration Inc. – Rosemont, IL
Job Type – Contract to Hire / Fulltime
VISA – USC/GC
Location – Rosemont, IL (MUST BE LOCAL TO IL)
Job Type: Contract
We work closely with federal client Department of Homeland Security and are seeking cold fusion developers with the below skillset. Please SUBMIT the resume with contact number, if your skillset matches the requirement below, have good communication skills and are citizen of USA.
Title: ColdFusion Developer
Location: Washington DC
Required Skills: Cold Fusion development experience of 5 yrs or more. Sql Server experience. Experience working with Agile methodologies.
Education: Associate degree or more
Contract / Fulltime: Contract
Hourly Rate: $60/hr
DHS clearance will be sponsored and will take 3 to 4 weeks.
DO NOT APPLY IF U ARE NOT A US CITIZEN
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60.00 /hour
- Sql Server: 5 years
- Cold Fusion: 5 years
GTI Federal is seeking a ColdFusion Devleoper with strong business acumen for our client located in Herndon, VA. Must have Public Trust or Secret Clearance.
- 5+ years advanced programming experience in ColdFusion
- 3+ years computer programming experience in at least one of the following: Java, Java Servlet, Javabean, EJB, OO Design, HTML.
- Advanced working skills in programming with SQL or Oracle.
- Experience writing JUnit test-cases and building test-suites.
- 5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer
- Significant working knowledge with the RAD/Eclipse/WebSphere
- Familiarity with J2EE technology, such as JNDI, JMS, RMI, JNDI, XML, XSL, XSL-FO and JDBC
- Experience with code versioning and change management concepts
- Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation)
- Experience with requirements definition and specifications design
- Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
- Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems
- Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development
- All candidates must be a US Citizen, have permanent residence status (Green Card), or a H1B – Visa.
- Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past five years.
- Public Trust or Secret Clearance required
- Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
- Able to adhere to client development standards and SOX compliance
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
J.E.P. Capital, Inc., an established national insurance agency with offices in Dallas, TX, Sacramento, CA and Charlotte, NC, is seeking an in-house full-time developer who will be based in its Charlotte office.
While eminently pragmatic in nature with a focus on profitable growth, we are disrupting the industry from the inside through the development of novel solutions. We have spent the past three years building a ground up, client facing agency management and bond processing system in HTML5, customized for our unique needs. We are looking for the developer to initially build client-side applications in concert with our senior developer while learning the back-end of the system, providing an opportunity to evolve into a full stack developer for the company. The developer will work directly with the other senior management of our Charlotte operation on a daily basis with the goal of creating solutions to grow market share across the complex insurance distribution vertical. The work will be overseen by our senior developer located in Davis, CA.
Applicants should possess strong analytical skills, attention to detail and be enthusiastic about and focused on adding value, which includes learning the system’s primary coding language, ColdFusion, and other languages, tools, applications and best practices on a continuous basis.
The starting base salary will be very competitive and motivated, hard-working, active thinkers with the right mix of confidence and humility should expect substantial bonuses as we focus on total compensation based on the value added by the employee versus the more opaque compensation systems employed by many other businesses. We have an endless supply of practical, value-added software development projects providing a long-term career opportunity for focused problem solvers.
NorthShore Resources has a contract opportunity for a Cold Fusion Developer with our client in Minneapolis!
- Collaborate in understanding requirements and exhibit creativity in problem solving.
- Develop quality software solutions that meet the needs of the customer.
- System testing, documentation, application support and issue resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar degrees, or equivalent technical work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience developing web based applications using ColdFusion.
- Experience with SQL language coding using any of the widely-used database management systems such as Oracle, MySQL, or MS SQL Server. Experience with MS SQL Server would be a plus.
- Experience creating or invoking integration web services with partners using XML, SOAP, or JSON would be a plus.
- Demonstrated approach to the System Development Life Cycle to Define, Design, Develop, and Deploy quality software changes.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Display abilities to learn new technologies and new skills through self-study, professional training and from senior team members.
- Ability to produce with minimal supervision.
The job is doing high-level code review in ColdFusion and analysis and providing feedback to the client (a State agency) regarding the code and areas for improvement with infrastructure, application architecture, and security. This person will be working directly with our CTO as well so they will have support from our team in Gaithersburg. Unfortunately there is no tele-work option and the work must be done on site but it does not have to be done consecutively (i.e. they can come home for a week, especially around the holidays, then head back out).
Senior Market Sales, Inc., a thirty+ year old insurance marketing company with offices in Virginia, Nebraska and Wisconsin, is looking for a web developer with experience in developing database-driven web applications and RESTful APIs using Adobe ColdFusion, ColdBox MVC and Microsoft SQL Server for its Old Town Alexandria VA office. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated individuals interested in working in a small office setting on a variety of projects.
Candidates for the Web Developer position are required to have at least 2 years real world experience building database-driven web applications in a professional production environment.
Senior Market Sales offers a competitive wage and benefit package including health and life insurance and a generous 401K match.
**Must be local.
One of my client is looking for a ColdFusion Developer who can work fulltime and analyze, code, test and document complex programs.Create and/ or modify complex programs to meet user requirement.
Along with . NET experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52.00 /year
- .NET: 3 years
- Coldfusion: 4 years
Required license or certification:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of programming experience in web development team environment using ColdFusion with MS SQL Server
- Framework experience
- Experience with a ColdFusion framework
- Advanced knowledge of cross-browser/platform issues, user interface requirements, debugging and code solutions
- Experience with jSON and/or XML for configuration scripting
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, manage multiple projects and meet schedule deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge of HR systems a plus